Sports pro betting Ireland , copyright 2004/2012
Everything you need to make a great second income with sports betting, Europe's most successful betting site online, Up to 85 % Strike Rate
Doubles and Asian handicap specialists ,
US A Sports Specialist.
How To Lay Horses On Betfair
One of the Basics of betting is How To Lay Horses On Betfair – Without knowing how to do this, the methods on this site are close to useless for you. You need to be confident in laying horses and you need to really know what you’re doing.
It is extremely easy to respond to the question: How To Lay Horses On Betfair? Why? Because Betfair makes it so incredibly easy to lay horses. If you know how to back horses then you know how to lay them. Below we will take you through the simple stage of How To Lay Horses On Betfair so you do not find yourself struggling on Betfair.
1. Firstly, to learn How To Lay Horses On Betfair, you need to open up the market that you are interested in betting on. In the tutorial below, we are going to be using the 15:30 at Towcester. Below is what your market will look like when you start to look at How To Lay Horses On Betfair obviously your market will have different horses at different odds.
As you may already know, the back market is on the left hand side in the light blue / grey colour. If you wanted to back the horse, you would use this side of the market. However, because this tutorial is about How To Lay Horses On Betfair, we would be looking at the yellow colour, right hand side of the market.
2. In order to begin your laying of the horse, first decide upon the horse you want to lay (or back to lose). In this case, we are going to be using the Lay the Favourite method and will therefore be laying the horses named ‘Araldur’ at 1.4. What you would do is then select the lowest odds on the screen for your horse that were on the right hand side of the market. In this case, as already stated, we would click on 1.4.
3. Once you have done this, you will be presented with the following displaying on the right hand side of the market:
4. Check the horse and the Backer’s Odds are all correct, if you make a mistake, you won’t be able to go back and change the details later on so it is a better idea to get them all checked now so that you are certain it is all correct.
5. Once you have done that, it is time to decide how much to stake. Laying works differently to backing. When backing, you know the most you can lose is your stake. For example, if you back a horse with £10, you know if the horse loses, then you will lose £10. However, with laying, it does not work like that. In order to work out your ‘liability’ from your lay bet, you have to do a VERY simple calculation: Find Out How to Calculate Liability on Betfair!
In this example, we have the odds of 1.4 and have put a stake of £25 which actually means if we win, we get ABOUT £25 back and if we lose, we lose £10.
Don’t assume that your liability will be lower than your stake however. This is lucky. If the odds are OVER 1.99 then your liability will be GREATER than your stake.
Hopefully now, you fully understand How To Lay Horses On Betfair and you can begin to lay horses on Betfair without any problems. See… It is REALLY easy!